Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Challenge #400 - Three of a Kind

Hello crafting friends! It's time for a new challenge here at Little Red Wagon and I took my inspiration from my favourite number - three! I'm challenging you to use three of something on your projects. It can be three identical items or three items of a similar kind (i.e., three dogs, three types of flowers, three summer drinks, etc.).


Unfortunately, I was unable to complete a project for my own challenge due to my husband's passing so I am borrowing Brenda's adorable card for inspiration. Her three little bunnies are absolutely darling!!

Please link up below. I can't wait to see what you create!!



15 comments:

  1. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry for your loss
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending big hugs and sincere sympathy for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine, sending condolences.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, so sorry to hear the news. Sending lots of hugs from Mississauga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. {{{{{Hugs}}}}} - I feel your pain as I recently lost my husband too. Praying for you
    Blessings of Peace
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. My condolences on your loss! Wishing you comfort and peace. Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heartfelt sympathy to you and your family Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heartfelt sympathy for your loss

    Jocelyn xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to read of your loss. I lost my husband in February, so I have every sympathy for you, and understand your pain.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear of your loss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear of your loss, Thoughts are with you, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kate, I am sorry for your loss. I think of you often, and say a prayer for you. May God give you the strength and courage to get through these challenging days. Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete