Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Challenge #388 Egg-cellent!

Hello there.  Heather here and it is my turn to hostess the challenge for this week.  My theme is entitled EGG-CELLENT.  By that I mean I would like to see you use eggs on your project.  They don't have to be specifically Easter eggs but any kind of eggs will do.

Here's mine:


Make sure you check out what the other talented girlfriends have made as well and link up a project using eggs for this week.  You have until next Tuesday where I will be back with my top picks.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.





5 comments:

  1. Love your card Heather! I love the scene and that Jellybean paper is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge using eggs and your card is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a cute card :o) thank you for the inspiration

      Delete
  4. What a fun challenge Heather! Love your card too!

    ReplyDelete