Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Let's Hear It For The Boys

Hi there, Brenda here.  I'm dropping by to invite you to join us in our newest Little Red Wagon Challenge.  I figured since Father's Day is just around the corner, it might be useful to ask you to make masculine projects focusing on dear old dad, or guys in general.  I made this card a while back for my son's birthday -


If you'd like more inspiration be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then, head on back here and link up your project.




7 comments:

  1. Such a FUN image, Brenda! Your colouring looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little Bird's faces! hahahahaha! Great card Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards from the DT. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration cards! Glad to join in the fun, this week!

    ReplyDelete