Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Challenge #222 - Child's Play

Hi everyone it's Tracy and I am super excited about hosting my first challenge here at Little Red Wagon.

This week the challenge is all about "Child's Play". Your card can be for a new baby,  young child, even a teenager will work! Any occasions that you choose, just make it for a child.

For my project, I created a birthday card. I also decided to play around and made a fun easel card.



I hope that you get the chance to play along with this weeks challenge. Just link up your project below, we would love to stop by your blog.  Be sure to visit the Girlfriends and see what sort of "Child's Play" they've been up to this week!

I am excited to see what everyone creates. Have fun!

Tracy



10 comments:

  1. Tracy, your easel card is adorable. I peeked in at the other DT's cards and they are so fun and adorable, too. I'm be around to leave them a comment shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable easel card Tracy, I love that fun image and it's colored beautifully!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dark mats with the pastels!
    Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time for me in your challenge!
    I LOVE that easel card, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your Challenger, Love the DT Card, it brings back many happy memories! Thanks for sharing, Hazel (Didos)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome inspiration from the DT! Thanks for the opportunity to play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun challenge!! Love your card.. that image is great and the layout is just perfect! Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great easel card. Thanks for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete