Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Challenge #215 - Holiday Birthday

Happy Wednesday all!  Tammy here for this week's challenge. I'm a bit late getting it posted as I had no time last night to draft it, since I was out for dinner celebrating my birthday!!  Yup--I'm a lucky December baby, who, as a child, often received birthday presents wrapped in Christmas paper and the common--"Here's your birthday/Christmas present!" So . . . that made me think of this week's challenge:
   Create a HOLIDAY BIRTHDAY card

That's right--you get to play with two stashes of goodies--birthday and Christmas.
Here's the card I made with a bit of masking and stamp manipulation to create a festive birthday greeting:



Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT created,
 then link up your Holiday Birthday card below.


1 comment:

  1. Didn't get around to playing along with this one but thanks everyone for the inspiration. My mom and son both have birthdays within a week of Christmas, so I needed the ideas!

    ReplyDelete