Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Featured Easter Creations

Well you ladies certainly kept me busy this last week with lots of gorgeous Easter creations!

It was definitely a hard task to narrow things down to jut a few favourites so I have a slightly longer list than normal!

I'm more than happy to feature these beauties:

Katie Tate





R Meyers




Desire Fourie




Kim





Scrappellen





Linda





Chris V





Well done ladies and feel free to grab our blinkie to display on your blog.

Thank you to everyone who played along this week and hopefully we'll see you again tomorrow for another inspiring challenge.

Have a great week,
Jayne.x.

7 comments:

  1. thank you so much for featuring my easter egg card!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Easter Box! Congrats to the other featured artists too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful creations! Congrats ladies!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to start the day, seeing my card featured on your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete