Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Featured Cards - Dry Embossing

Each week it gets harder and harder to choose our featured cards. There are so many wonderful creations and variations of each challenge. Congratulations to everyone that uploaded this week. I was so impressed with all the dry embossing and how you incorporated it into each card. Here are my featured cards for this week:

Christine


Grace

Jan R

Jayne M

Christa

Trudy

Be sure to grab the Little Red Wagon 'featured' button from the sidebar to display on your blog. Check back tomorrow for another great challenge. Thanks again for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon.

5 comments:

  1. oh... they are all so very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you featuring my card, AND my goodness the other featured cards are GORGEOUS. I am honored to be among such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Carolyn these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so honored and blessed! Thank you for featuring my card!!!

    ReplyDelete